Hello,
I have a problem to display all the tickets in the board.
For example, I have 3 tickets on board in column "A RECETTER", But in reality, I have 8.
Any idea ?
thanks !
Hi @Laurent BELIOT welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Are you using a scrum board or a kanban board?
If you are using a Kanban board, check your sub-filter.
What is the status of your subtask compared to its parent?
I think subtasks is not displayed... How to display subtasks ?
Hi @Laurent BELIOT ,
please review your board filter in order to figure out if it retrieves all desired tickets.
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_
Thanks... But I have no board filter
Hi @Dave Mathijs
I use Kanban board
I have no filter
Are you in a team-managed project? Or a company-managed project?
Status are differents between subtasks and parent
in a team-managed project you can't see them. There is an open request for that https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-18064
Please vote it!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.