Hi @Angus and welcome to the Community!
Basically: find the integration that is sending the notification and disable it. This may be a Slack integration in a project, an integration through Halp or an automation rule linked to your project or site.
Hope this helps you get underway!
@Walter Buggenhout that's correct. @Angus In this case, it's Jira Cloud for Slack. To see the list of connections, type /jira in the channel. Click Manage on the connection to you project and it will open connection settings page. From there, you can disable notifications for transitions.
@Vitalii Saienko @Walter Buggenhout Thanks for your answer but I think I just describe in a wrong way.
I would like to have a message send to channel when a jira card is created, but I don't want any other notifications displayed in that thread when transiting card's status.
Would this be possible?
@Angus yes, that's possible. My comment above is still valid. You need to type /jira in the channel where you get notifications, click Manage on the connection to your project, and it will open the connection settings page. It looks like this:
You can unselect all transition statuses (don't forget to click Save), which will stop notifications when transitioning issues.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.