To cut down on time reviewing specific linked tickets I've added a custom field named "project summary". I am trying to have the custom [project summary] field update on any of the specific linked tickets with the first label, today's date and the update made to the custom [project summary] field. I am able to pull the information. However, it is not appearing in the order needed.
Here's the value I am having added:
{{triggerissue.labels.first}} {{now.shortdate}} | {{triggerissue.project summary}}
Test steps:
- Add "test1" in custom Project Summary field to ticket with AAA as first label
- Add "test2" in custom Project Summary field to ticket with BBB as first label
- Add "test3" in custom Project Summary field to ticket with AAA as first label
Current update to linked tickets:
AAA 7/20/22 | BBB 7/20/22 | AAA 7/20/22 test1
test2
test3
Update needed on linked tickets:
AAA 7/20/22 | test1
BBB 7/20/22 | test2
AAA 7/20/22 | test3
Thank you, any help is greatly appreciated!