I attached a wmv file and used the media macro. When I click on it, the media player opens briefly and closes right away. Help.
Hi Kathgy ,
It may be an browser issue. Have you tried to watch it in IE?
Cheers,
Selcuk
.wmv is a supported format as in https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Embedding+Multimedia+Content. Hence, you could try different browsers as suggested by Selcuk. You could also clear old cache/history and verify your settings.
Hope that helps.
Hi Kathy,
Please share when you found a solution.
I am testing various formats with various browser and so for no luck.
We did try opening in several different browsers but nothing worked. Originally the size of the wmv file was too large. I changed the setting for the size of a file and it did download, but still will not play.
I am also facing the same issue !!!!!!!!!
I tried with an .wmv file but Confluence shows the VLC window with the VLC icon. I got all my plugins update and my system is working properly. Is there any configuration to order Confluence to reproduce .WMV files always with windows media???
Same issue here; is it possible to have a flashplayer to play the media (WMV in my case) ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.