Hi
I have a question about recent changes (or not) in JIRA monthly cost. About 1.5 weeks ago I've started a trial of JIRA cloud solution for our small company. We've set up projects and few people with tasks with aim to asses the solution for trial period which in my opinion was a month. Price after this period was quite tempting at 20$ per 20 users (and that's all we need, since there are about 18 people involved).
For some reason however after a week our JIRA site was disabled, and a request for payment appeared. I was displeased to see that biling rates changed, and rate for 15 people was set to 25$ and 25 people version to 100$.
I talked to my manager and told him that the tool was usefull (and unlike pivotal or zoho people did use it and liked it), so we agreed that 15 people license is what we should go for. After filing up credit card information I received invoice for over 62$ detailing that JIRA 15 user license is now 50$ with 12$ vat tax.
So my question is: was this some gross confusion of some kind of mental blackout on my part? I'm affraid to check JIRA prices right now, so it might change (increase) again. Was that some change of policy or some kind of promotion just ended?