Hi
I would like to create/add epic links on my dashboard, where should I go in configuration?
Thanks
Hi @Morgan Mekki , welcome to the community!
I'm not exactly sure what you mean by add epic links to your "dashboard". Are you wanting to display the epic links in a filter list or are you wanting to display your actual Epics as a list?
so when I go to configure and want to add swimlanes (Product reviews, SQ/Cash assets) I only see then one swimlane on dashboard (Marketing reviews), I do not see other swimlanes, would you know why ?
(see attachments) @Jack Brickey
So when I go to configure the dashboard, I want to add swimlanes to classify the reviews but even after adding it, I only see one lane on the dashboard (markerting reviews), would you know why ?
Hi @Morgan Mekki , how are you? Welcome to the Atlassian Community 👋🏻
If you're open to using a Marketplace app, I would like to share a FREE solution that may be useful in your need / scenario 👉🏻 MindPro Insights - Dynamic Reports for Jira
This is a cloud app built for Jira that allows you to build highly interactive reports and dashboards in seconds using pre-loaded charts and gadgets that bring up instant data from all your Jira projects.
The best part? You can customize your dashboard view with multiple Epics and have a complete overview of your metrics together with the list of issues selected (Epics) in the same context and screen. Here you can see a quick tour.
Cheers,
Eduardo Oliveira | MindPro Team
Hi @Eduardo Oliveira @Jack Brickey any update on steps to add epic/swimlanes properly on the dashboard ?
Hi @Morgan Mekki ,
Thanks for the additional information. To start what you are referring to here is not in fact a dashboard but rather your kanban board. Now looking at your swim lane configuration here or my observations:
so my question is, exactly what field and values are you wishing to filter on to achieve the desired results? For example maybe you are using labels or components or something else to designate the different swim lanes?
Ah, maybe you have epics for each of these? If so then I recommend filtering swimlanes on "Epics" not "Queries".
This looks interesting and may play around with it myself. With that said I don't think this is what @Morgan Mekki aisle looking for or needing.
See my recent input,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.