for my free account, https://suntong.atlassian.net
> If you require the Legacy template, paid admins can raise a ticket via support.atlassian.com. If you are a Cloud Free admin, you can accomplish this by creating a new question on Community with your admin account requesting the same. The Community Support team will be alerted, and then we can assist you with that process.
Hi @xpt Could you give us more details on what or how exactly would you like to make use of the chart macro?
I'm asking this as the Chart macro, in both editors are the same.If you are looking for something else, we would like to help you, but we would need to understand what is your goal first.
Additionally, if you have any other missing features from the legacy editor that are not in the current editor, could you please share it with us?Cheers,Jessica
@xpt you are referencing the correct process. I have tagged Atlassian Support on this post so they can look in to enabling the legacy editor in your instance.
Just out of curiosity, what feature do you need access to?
I want to use other ways to add chart macro
BTW, I kept getting the following error despite that I've followed the produce, so removing the url now --
There was invalid HTML in the message body that has been removed. If you're posting a link, add the hyperlink using the editor.
thanks
Sorry, but I am not familiar with the macro you are seeking.
Have you checked out these pages?
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/confluence-cloud-editor-roadmap/
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/learn-which-macros-are-being-removed/
Thanks for the reply @Jessica
I cannot post urls as I kept getting the following error despite that I've followed the produce --
But if you search on my questions, for the one to use other ways to add chart macro, that's what my question is. I.e.,
I need to add Chart macro via the mark up syntax. thx.
Thank you for the additional context @xpt and apologies for the delay getting back to you.
For reference, we are tracking the Support Wiki Markup for the new editor in this suggestion, where you can add yourself as a watcher and also vote for this issue!
We have enabled the legacy editor for your site https://suntong.atlassian.net.
You should be able to see it when creating a new page, by clicking on the button Create.After that, you will see the current editor page, however, on the right side, you will see a panel where you can chose templates. Look there for the Legacy template option.
Hope it helps!
Cheers,Jessica
Thanks!Now I'm able to add Chart via the mark up syntax now!Super!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.