Desired behavior:
I am trying to import tickets into JSM from a different ticketing system. Some tickets in the CSV file have multiple entries because time was logged at different stages throughout the life of the ticket (30 min here, an hour there, etc). When importing into JSM, I'd like those rows to be merged into a single ticket AND the time spent added together to display an accurate total.
Current behavior:
JSM is great at merging rows that have the same issue key but it isn't adding up the time spent. It is simply overwriting that field with the last imported value. For example, if a ticket had 30 minutes logged and then one hour logged the ticket would display only one hour in the time tracking field once imported into JSM.
Is there any way I can have the time spent added up during import, or will I need to somehow use SQL to do this work prior to import?
Thanks for any assistance!