Foe work, I need to configure a custom client portal, but in order to do this I need to set up the Request types; however there are some fields that are missing to finish the task that I was assigned. It's my understanding that I could edit an Issue type to add or customize the fields that I need. Unfortunately It's seems that I can't edit the Issue types. I've seen some videos on how to do this and they all say that in the Issue types window in top right corner there should be a gear sign that allows me to edit what I need to edit; however It doesn't appear for me. I'm adding a picture to show. I already have administrator permissions so I though I should be able to edit this.

In addition the only way for me to reach the Issue types window is to go from the summary tab.

Thanks in advance for any support.