Please, have a problem, my team canot receive the invitation email to jira. One of them is eduardo@engenhariahibrida.com.br.
Hi @Projetos EngHibrida - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
It might be that the user's email address has been blacklisted by Atlassian for some reason. Let me see if someone from Atlassian can take a look.
Ok, i'm wating, thanks
Hi,
I found that your email address has had several bounced messages from our Cloud services recently.
554 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [a.b.c.d] blocked using spamcop.dnsbl; Blocked - see https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?a.b.c.d
But we are also seeing email bounce messages such as
421 4.4.0 [internal] no mail servers for this domain could be reached at this time
Which would tend to point towards your DNS MX records have a problem. For example, checking https://mxtoolbox.com/emailhealth/engenhariahibrida.com.br/ would tend to indicate that your mail servers have been blocked by anti-spam services.
I would recommend that you reach out to your email administrator so that they can contact your mail provider to resolve this problem in the long term.
I have done what I can from our side to try to help, by removing your address from our suppression list. But I fear that you will continue to have problems while your mail server is on that block list.
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.