I am working on a page that has 14 sections, each has a link for more information. Based on individual links, I'd like to assign the corresponding page to an Insert Page. Can this be done?
Do you mean include page macro and not insert page macro?
I thought of that route, but I didn't see a way to display the appropriate full page in what otherwise would be considered an IFrame on the same page. Would using a Page Macro be the best way to insert that content into a section of the same page?
I am not clear I understand what you want, but the include page macro mirrors an entire page at the location it is inserted, meaning you can have more than one on the same page.
If I understand what you are trying to do, you could place the Include macro inside of an expand macro, with the title "For more information" . When a user clicks that title, it will open the expand macro and your display the included page content.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.