Hi,
I have been trying to use automation rule in Jira to sum the time-logged against any/every sub-tasks and then add it to the Parent User story's "Time logged".
It seems that the automation rule recognizes the 'Time log' field when I use it as a trigger, but when I want to save the value to it, it just doesn't allow me to find the 'Time logged' field.
Just to be clear, I don't mean the Original estimate or the Remaining estimate fields.
Scenario example:
1. User story : A
- Tasks # 1 (1 hour work logged i.e. Time spent = 1)
- Tasks # 2 (2 hours work logged i.e. Time spent = 2)
- Tasks # 3 (3 hours work logged i.e. Time spent = 3)
So, the rule would update the 'Time spent' field of the "User story: A" as Time spent = 6 h.
