Hi, I have installed big gantt trial version to my jira. but after installation it is showing below error & not allowing me to move further. request your prompt support on this, since I am completely stuck due this.
Hi @Vijay Tiwari welcome to the community. This is not a free plugin and has a free trial period that has now expired. You'll need to obtain another trial license or purchase the product. Have you clicked on the License Settings button and followed the instructions? Or have you contacted your Jira admin to address this?
Hi Team.
1. Admin has installed this plugin today itself, how come free trail period has been expired? As per my knowledge it has 30 days free trail version to try.
2. Also I have connected jira admin, he tried all possible option to remove this error but nothing is working. Ideally it should allow me till the time free trial period get over.
Please suggest me some alternatives, first we wanted to try this app, once we gain confidence over it. we will go for licensing version.
Hi @Vijay Tiwari
I would recommend reaching out the vendor to sort out the licence problem. You should be able to reach them by clicking on the Get Help link visible in your screenshot, or by finding their support address on the Marketplace listing of Big Gantt.
Hi @Vijay Tiwari is it possible it was installed previously? And yes of course it should allow you the trial period. I would follow @Julie d_Antin _Elements_ advice and contact the vendor directly.
Sorry for the account change I'm at work now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.