I need some help with my PDF exports. I have read through the documentation and can get some things to show on the exports, but struggling to find a key element in particular, but then also how to get them to show properly from a formatting sense.
Mainly I would like to have my logo on the upper right of each page header, document title in the middle with the SPACENAME dynamically populated.
First issue is I am trying to set the export options globally and use dynamic content (in particular the space name) so I can set something like (SPACENAME - Runbook Documentation) where SPACENAME is the name of each of my customers. This would allow the global header option to apply to each space.
Second, I would like to create some kind of template shell I can use to create a title page for each space where I can essentially add the customer's logo, contact info, etc. If possible, even pulling the data from a page within the space (since each page name within the space is the same like "Company Info"), that would be fantastic!
I have been trying to use Dreamweaver to create HTML code but it doesn't work as well as I would have hoped. Wanting to leverage some tables, or columns or something to strategically place content, etc. Is there another editor that I could use that might be more friendly for formatting visually, then export the code to Confluence?
Please advise... Thanks in advance!
Kevin