Hi there,
I've been working quite a bit with the Insight API to create, update, and delete objects. Up to now, I've only been updating attributes with one value at a time. For instance, Display Name : Test Name. However, I have an object attribute that can accept multiple values, both of which are references to other objects. Is there a way to set this through an API call?
When my colleague initially imported the data via .csv, this could be done with a set of pipes. So a single attribute could take values 112 and 113 as "112||113" and both references would show up for that object attribute. Is there a way to replicate this in the body of an API request so I can edit object attributes with multiple values at once? Or add a value to an existing one instead of overriding it? At the moment, the closest I can get is passing two values at once, but only the last one is the value that shows up for the object.
Thanks for any assistance,