I have a custom field I want populated with a piece of my Summary. I wrote a regex to help me doing that, and I validated it here.
(PRJ|INC|PRB|RITM|TASK|VUL|CHG|\wTASK)(\d+)
I created an automation rule, triggered whenever an issue is updated, trying to match this regex in my summaries:

And it works. Not only I see the SUCCESS status in Audit log, but also, I see the issue being updated by the rule:

However, the rule itself isn't updating the issue the right way. Here is how I set the rule (I tried not using the "additional fields" and choosing my custom field on the above dropdown instead, but got the same results). This is the update rule:

And this is the result I get:

Apparently, even though the "comparison regex" matches the entire Ticket Number (PRB1234567), the "update regex" gets only the first characters and ignore the numbers.
Any hints?
Thank you!