Hi,
It has been observed a couple of times that when a new member is added to the 'space' then all the existing members are losing access from the landing page. Could someone suggest what could be going wrong here. Thanks for your help on this.
Surya
Hi @Surya Alahari, and welcome to the community!
Can you please walk us through the exact steps a user performs to add a new member to a space? And what do you mean by "losing access to the landing page"? And how do you recover the access each time? That would be very helpful to troubleshoot your issue.
Best, Max
Thanks for the response Max, is there a way we can connect and I can share my screen and explain you about the issue please.
Hey @Surya Alahari , I would prefer to discuss it publicly. Then the community can also collaborate properly. You may even realize the error when you write down what the user is doing. Otherwise, with your Premium plan, you can always contact Atlassian Support.
Hi @Max Foerster - K15t I had a request to redo the similar task today but surprisingly the issue which I mentioned did not arise. It happened several times before though. Not sure what could be the issue then. However I have documented the steps for your reference. I think we are good for now and will reach out for any help. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.