After a task is complete. We want the customer to sign with their approval of the task. Is there a way to do that on Jira? Maybe you send an email that they have to sign or maybe another way?
You could use the approval process to this this, that would allow them to either approve or decline the task.
Hello @Nicholas Carter it depends on what you mean by "sign-off" and what your expectations of the customer are before a service task is done.
I would agree with @Mikael Sandberg and use the native approval functionality in Jira Service Management.
Additionally, you could set up a workflow condition that says only people within the customer group can move an issue to Done. I've seen this approval approach work in non-JSM contexts.
Would they have to physically sign or do they just click a button to either approve or decline?
Would they have to physically sign or do they just click a button to either approve or decline? I want the customer to be able to sign approving the service job if that makes sense.
You can turn on so that they get two buttons in the email to either approve or decline
Just go into the customer notification for approvals and there is a checkbox to enable this.
I would like them to sign to approve though. Is that possible?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.