HI Aleksey - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I would try another browser or try it in Incognito mode and see if you see the same error.
Also, clear your cache! :-)
Thank you for your time. But no. Different browser, incognito, cleared cache.... all with no results. Here is how it looks for me.
It looks like i can create boards but i cant save and cant move any unassigned Statuses.
Also can not Delete board.
Here i deleted everything. Same behavior
Hmm, not sure what is going on here. I will see if someone from Atlassian can take a look.
Hi @AlekseyD
I created a support case on your behalf over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-783685 We have requested data access. If you would consent to this, our support team can take a closer look at your cloud environment in order to help troubleshoot this problem further.
Regards,
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.