How do I add custom fields to the Resolved form
How do I add this custom field 'MSA SLICK Support Request Type' - show below on the main screen
To the 'Resolved' form/dialogue ?
Hi Michael,
I am assuming you are working in a Company managed project here.
In that case look up the workflow this issue follows and take it in Edit mode. Select the transition to the Resolved status en click Edit.
You should get a screen like this:
From your screenshot I presume there is a Screen where in my screenshot it says None. If you add your field to this transition screen, it should appear on the Resolve transition.
If it doesn't, check the Custom field scope if it is enabled for your project, issuetype...
Best regards,
Jeroen
Workflow is :
Transition to Done shows:
Jira Service Desk Resolve Issue Screen
So I'm guessing I'd have to create a custom version of :
and then add my project specific custom field to it.
Is that correct ?
When I look at the workflow:
And then look at the transition to DONE I see:
So I assume I have to create a copy of the screen:
and then add my project specific custom field to it ?
That is correct:
Regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.