Having a problem (or maybe just lack of understanding). Here are my steps ...
Going into my Service Desk project. Select REQUEST TYPES so I can add/edit the files I need ... This happens to be an HR system (don't think that matters) but one of the canned request types we want to use is "Employee OnBoarding".
I can successfully add/edit the fields I want, (in the Request form tab) ... I hit save and those are all viewable when I go to "Raise a Request, to add a new ticket. Al good so far.
From here I am having two unrelated issues.
1.) If I toggle over to the Issue view tab (still in Request Type), to make those same edits/changes, the original field changes on the Request form tab are reversed out. Tried this a few times, always hitting save in between, same result changes keep getting lost.
2.) Unrelated issue to problem #1 ... Is when I go to raise a new ticket, this time by using the CREATE button, (as opposed to "Raise a Request", none of the fields I changed are there...Is there a different process for viewing/editing my custom fields, despite both processes do the same thing (creating a new Service JIRA ticket)?
Thx, Mark