I would like to pull out all the Story/Task/Bug under a particular Epic
Hi @Mohan Kumar Selvaraj ,
can you please try with
issuetype in (story,Bug,task) and "Epic Link" = your epic name
Hi @Mohan Kumar Selvaraj welcome to the community.parentEpic in (EPIC-1, EPIC-2)
I'm trying to do something very similar. The jql shown above works when you are looking for a specific Epic. But, I'm trying to create a filter for all epics and their stories and be able to filter so I see the stories grouped with each Epic. I thought I could use Epic Link but it's blank for each Epic although when I go into the Epic, it is populated. And the Epic name is populated on the Epic but not on the stories. Any ideas?
Hi @Mohan Kumar Selvaraj and @Colleen Gotling, how are you? 👋🏻
If you're open to using a Marketplace app, I would like to share another solution that may be useful in your need / scenario 👉🏻 MindPro Insights - Dynamic Reports for Jira
With this FREE cloud app built for Jira you search for your Epics using the "Hierarchy" filter to filter and select multiple Epics.
And you can use the "Hierarchy View" to see all the Epics and the respective issues (bugs, tasks, stories, etc..) visually.
If you want to see how it works, take a look at this quick tour - maybe it helps.
Cheers, Eduardo Oliveira | MindPro Team
Hi @Mohan Kumar Selvaraj
Welcome to the community !!
If you are fine with a mktplace app, you can try out
Issue Hierarchy Reports
The app will show your complete hierarchy in a tree view with multiple grouping/filtering features to extract more meaningful data.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.