Hey guys,
i'm looking toi implement JQL from this document for a project: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/JQL-How-to-get-status-in-certain-status-for-more-than-x-weeks/qaq-p/1040760
I just wanted to double check the JQL from the above link is all native to Jira Cloud and not being pulled from out scriptrunner add-on, as I don't think we will be renewing script runner and want to avoid my method becoming depricated.
Specificalluy the status CHANGED AFETR action.
Many thanks!
Hello @Michael Savedra
The functionality 'status CHANGED AFTER' is currently available natively on Jira Cloud. I have checked and confirmed this using an instance which has no plugin available
Kindly accept the answer if this helps.
Regards,
--GG
Hi @Michael Savedra ,
Changed is the operator and is used to find issues that have a value that had changed for the specified field. It is part of advanced search.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/advanced-search-reference-jql-operators/
thanks both!
thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.