I'm looking for an app to allow me me to create helpful charts and reports that i could embed outside of Jira - for none jira users to see.
Is there an app out there for this at all?
I trialled EazyBI but i didn't find it as intuative as i hoped.
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
A lot of us embed Jira reports in Confluence, using the Jira macros, the dashboard gadgets and other reporting apps.
Hi @Laura Lee You can share eazyBI dashboard with non-jira users using public access token, you can read more about it here: https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybi/publish-reports/use-public-access-tokenAnd if you want to learn more about how to work with eazyBI, I suggest checking those short training videos: https://docs.eazybi.com/eazybi/learn-more/training-videos
or join our monthly "Getting Started" webinar with Q&A session: http://bit.ly/eazyBI-QnAbest,Gerda // support@eazyBI.com
Hi @Laura Lee
Welcome to the community
I suggest our solution Dashboard Hub for Jira! You can easily share dashboards externally with unique and secure links! Here is an example of a shared dashboard, they can also be protected with passwords!
Also, with Dashboard Hub for Confluence you could embed your awesome dashboards into Confluence documents, like this:
Hope it helps, you can try them for free for 30 days
Iván, Product Marketing Manager
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.