Dear Community,
Dear community, I have a complex problem with an automation. I would like to copy the assignee from the Epic to the subtask via an automation. Since Epic and Subtask are not connected, I have to build an automation that copies the assignee from Epic to the task and then the assignee from the task to the subtask. Epic - Task - Subtask.
The main idea: I change the assignee of the Epic - it automatically adjusts the assignee of Task - and then automatically adjusts assignee of Subtask
The first automation works perfectly. The problem exits in the trigger for the automation between Task and Subtask.
I would use either Field Value changed or Issue Updated as the trigger. However, the automation is not even triggered, since the assignee of the task is also automatically adjusted by the Epic and this is probably not considered an "update" of the task? When I change the assignee of the task manually it works.

Maybe you can help me here?
Thanks