I have a team managed project in JIRA that I am an admin of. However, I can no longer
1. edit my board
2. configure my project sprints the way I'd like to ( changing estimations from points to time based )
Am I missing a configuration somewhere?
It looks like my privileges' have been lowered as I no longer have access to Jira Settings or Atlassian Admin - this appears to have had a knock on affect. However, another colleague now has what I can see the same privileges as myself on their Team Managed Jira project ( an admin without "Jira settings" or "Atlassian admin" access ), and they can edit their board and project configuration fine.
Our head of Engineering whose also the JIRA site admin cannot figure out why there's a difference between my project and my colleagues as he can also edit hers but not mine.
Any thoughts or help would be appreciated!
Thanks
Rachael