Dear Support!The issue you once resolved came back.
The original issue is here:
https://support.atlassian.com/requests/JST-726484
I am not getting emails from the filter subscription.
How to fix?
Thanks!
Hi @Alik Levin -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
As you have already submitted a support request for this issue, I suggest contacting the Atlassian support team again for help.
Just a reminder this is a community of Atlassian users forum, for users helping each other. It is not a channel to contact the Atlassian Support team directly.
Kind regards,Bill
Hi Bill,
I tried going to support website and they redirect me here - a catch 22 of a sort.
How to fix that?
I really need this functionality and it's broken, I was able earlier to submit this ticket, but now I can't. Tried reopening it, it was closed again redirecting me here.
I recommend working with your site admin to submit a support ticket at this link, and reference the earlier ticket: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Thanks, Bill, for taking time to respond.
That's exactly the problem - I am going where you suggesting and it gives no options to file a ticket other going back here. Catch 22.
Frustratingly, it's been resolved before and I was able to file a ticket, but no longer can.
How to resolve this bug?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.