Hello.
My goal: to create a custom widget that any user without login to a system could create an issue to our company service desk project.
Currently: We are using embeddable request widget - and it works fine. Any user can create a request via that widget. But we want to customize it in our way. (example of the widget is attached below)

Problem: I am not able to create an issue by using JIRA API's. I have tried several API's and variations, but none seem to work.
What have I tried:
https://fakecompany.atlassian.net/rest/servicedeskapi/request with json body:
{ "serviceDeskId": "3", "requestTypeId": "86", "requestFieldValues": { "summary": "Request JSD help via REST", "description": "I need a new mouse for my Mac" } }
also I tried:
https://fakecompany.atlassian.net/servicedesk/3/requesttype/86/field
What I get:
but I get 404 or 401 response.
What I am using
I am using .NET 6 if it makes any difference.
What I am looking forward to:
Could anyone give an example how to create service desk issue via JIRA API.
Thanks a lot everyone!