I am creating Confluence pages that are for different audiences: software users and software developers. So far, as I've been creating the user content, I've been making notes for the developers that are either interspersed between the user content or at the end of the page. This approach is now becoming problematic because the developer notes are interfering with the flow of user content, as well as making my pages very long. Someone suggested I use footnotes to eliminate the "interspersing" problem, but there is so much developer content that I would like to have a separate page for those notes/content instead of having them appear at the bottom of the page (which is how I understand the footnotes macro to work).
Is there a way to have my footnotes appear on a separate page instead of at the end of the page on which the footnote indicator appears? Or...is there an even better way to execute what I'm trying to accomplish?
Thank you for your help,
Leslie