What I wanted in my form:
I created a custom date field in forms called incident date as I want to pull this out into custom jira report to generate a report based on when an issue is being highlighted out. We are not able to use the default created date due to the flow of the coy.
What I want to see:
The inputted date to be shown in issue list and report.
What was shown:
Inside the ticket where the form is shown, the field "Incident Date" is set however, it is not showing out on report or on the queue in the issue list. I am only able to see dates that are set in July but dates before that are not showing.
I hope that this issue can be fixed as it is affecting reports.
To add on, I have tried editing the form and saving it to latest date inside the ticket but it still isn't showing. Is there an issue with the fields after creation on an old form? (I edited the form to add in new fields last week (1st July), issues created last month when the form was first created, the incident date is not working.)