Hi All.
I have a Jira Service Mgmt project with "open" access for portal customers (meaning anyone with our domain email address can see the portal and open an issue). We normally have no problems with users logging into this project - they enter their email address then get prompted to log in with single sign-on.
Today one specific user is entering her email address THEN she gets prompted for password. I have verified she is logged into Okta which is our SSO. She is definitely using an email in our domain. We have cleared browser cache and rebooted her laptop. I am waiting to hear on whether using a different browser has helped.
I honestly think the issue is this user, but I don't know what else to look at. They have attached customer permissions in the particular project. The project permissions are the same as other JSM projects that users have no issue accessing - browse issue, create issue, etc.
