Hi
I have various custom fields setup. The only difference between projects is each has a different combination of these custom fields to display and use.
I've setup generic Screens/Screen schemes for projects, but I have unique workflow schemes and field configuration schemes to hide/show these combination of custom fields per project.
Using the Field Configurations I'm able to show/hide these custom fields on the view & workflow transition screens (verify/re-open screen etc). However, for some reason, the screen assigned to Create Issues does not hide the custom fields I want hidden per project.
In all the guides and advice I've read the Field configuration schemes should work across all screens. I have the screen scheme in place with the correct create screen, the create screen is assigned in the open issue stage of the workflow but the fields don't become hidden. I know the field configuration is in place because the "Required" functionality does seem to work when changed, just not "Hide/Show"
I'm sure I had it working but now it's not. The hard work around is to create screens for each project, but this shouldn't be necessary right? Any idea as to what I'm missing would be very welcome.
Cheers Paul