Hi ,
Unable to see sub-tasks in active sprints in company managed projects. I have tried adding the issue type as subtask in the filter, but still no luck.
Would really appreciate help on this.
Thanks
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Where are you looking for them? Board? Backlog? Project filters? Reporting?
Hi Nic,
I am looking them in my active sprint in the JIRA board. I tried applying quick filter and changing the normal filter but it does not help:
Please find below:
project = CW AND issuetype in (Story, Subtask) AND fixVersion = "Phase 3" AND component = KWE AND component not in ("GROUP") ORDER BY Rank ASC
Quick filters don't change what the board selects for.
The two usual culprits of not seeing issues on the board are the board filter and not mapping status into columns. In this case, I suspect it's your board filter.
Sub-tasks are not going to match "and fixversion =" - they don't have that field, it is implied from their parent.
So, try changing the first bit of the filter to
project = CW AND ( (issuetype in (Story) AND fixVersion = "Phase 3" ) OR issuetype in (subtask) )
I tired doing this. Still does not work. Does not show any sub task.
Thanks..Mohena
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.