I am trying to create the status Done showing as a strikethru in the issue...all my projects but one show this. There is a resolution field that joins the status now and I am struggling on how to get this into my workflow/status. How do I establish the resolution for Done so it will strikethru?
Hi @Kimberly Kriegler in your workflow on your transition to Done put in a Post Function to Update an Issue Field. Select the Resolution Field and give it a value. In Jira any issue with a value in the Resolution Field is considered resolved simply having the status set to Done will not. Hope that helps.Here's an article for your review.
Post Function? I am struggling. Read the article. Is the post function within the workflow or the schema?
Workflow. You have to edit the workflow.
Ok, where is the post function option...this is really strange as my workflow on this project was fine, I changed the workflow to add a review status and activated it and now the Done status will not resolved and strike thru.
Hi @Kimberly Kriegler , where is the issue not being shown as strikethrough? On your board?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.