Hi Folks
I hope you're all well.
There are 2 projects at work (X and Y) and I've noticed the following:
In project X for issue types technical story or spike when I can create an new issue a team can be assigned. I can then edit the team if I need to reassign the issue to a different team later.
In project Y for issue types technical story or spike when I can create an new issue I can't add the team. This team field is not available on the form. Therefore I cannot edit the team larer.
I investigated the configure fields setting and Team is not available in All or custom fields.
Can anyone advice how I can amend this so team can be included when creating a new issue for these issues types?
As usual thanks to anyone who takes the time to respond. It's always appreciated.
Regards
Hardip