Hi Folks
I hope you're all well and ready for the weekend!
I have two identical reports with the exactly the same rich filter configuration in terms of static, dynamic and smart filters. The custom values are also the same. And the views are also identical.
The only difference to a different query filter in the general tab because its a different project.
Everything works as expected. Why wouldn't it?
HOWEVER!
When I select the Rich Filter Results Gadget from one dashboard I am presented with only partial options and on the other dashboard I am presented with all the options as per the imagine below. I've also pointed the dashboard at other backlogs and I am again presented with all the options.
Given the simplicity of this gadget i.e. there aren't many options when configuring it, I am at a complete loss as to why all the options don't show.

I've deleted the gadget and created it again. And again I get the same result with only partial options.
Does anyone have any options to explore please?
As usual thanks to anyone that takes the time to reply. It's always appreciated.
Regards
Hardip