I am having trouble with email notifications and have noticed that even though my personal settings have the email notifications enabled I still don't get any emails.
Please can someone help with checking why this is happening.
Hi @Sharjeel Poonawala ,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!!
Can you please provide some information?
Regards,Mayur
Hi Sharjeel - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You should also open a support ticket with Atlassian to see if your email has been blacklisted for some reason.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Hi Mayur,
Please see the answer to your questions below:
Please let me know if there is anything else you would like me to check or test.
Hi John,
Thank you for your suggestion I will raise another support ticket using the link you provided and ask if they can help.
Best Wishes,
Sharjeel
@Sharjeel Poonawala I would also suggest the same @John Funk suggested to raise a ticket. Your email might be blocked by Atlassian.
At the moment I will be holding off on raising a ticket as I cannot do this myself and will have to ask a Jira Admin to do this on my behalf. I have raised a ticket with my IT to ask if there is anything blocking the emails, if they respond to say they couldn't find anything then I will be raising a support ticket with my Jira admin's help.
Very good - please let us know the resolution here so we can close this one out.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.