Hi,
we are missing some issue-keys in our project. The issue key skips several numbers, e.g. 759 is following 754.
Because I get a mail on all changes I should be able to check what happened and what these issues were - but I didn't have a mail for the missing issue-keys.
Not receiving a mail (as far as I understand) only happens if I created these issues; but I was not at work at some of the days, were we are missing issues.
Another possibility would be if someone has deleted/or moved an issue. But then I should still have received a "created" and afterwards a "deleted" / "moved" mail.
My question: What can be the reasons for the missing keys? Is it possible to skip issue-keys by using "Cancel" instead of "Create" in the "issue creation pop-up" while someone else starts entering issues?
Hope someone can give me some hints.
Thanks
Georg