One of our User doesn't receive the Verification email.
There are noch mails in the spam folder and nothing ist blocked.
The Verification of other Users worked fine.
Hi @Moritz Diedenhofen
I found a single user on your domain that was on our email suppression list. The error message was
I have removed that address from the suppression list. Please try to resend the verification or invite again to this user. They should receive this now.
Regards,
Andy
Yes, now it workes. Nice, thank you.
Hi,
I have the same issue. Email verification email not received for one of our team members.
Could you please help. Thank you in advance.
I was not able the account you are referring to. Could you please post the email address of that user? With this information we can check it against our system.
Thanks
Hi Andy,
Thank you for the reply.Email id is: [redacted]
I was able to remove the suppressions of email to that address. Try to send the verification again now. It should be resolved.
Hi @Andy Heinzer
We seem to have the same issue with a user in our domain.
Can you get in touch with me ?
Regards, Kai
Hi Kai,
I found two users on your domain that appear to have been having suppressed notifications. I removed this suppression. Try sending to them again now. It should be resolved.
I am experiencing a similar issue with my email address. Could you please check if there is some suppression involved?
Hello @nadav27 , yes there was a suppression for your email address. I have removed it. You should be able to see new notifications starting now.
Excellent, that helped, thanks!
Hi @Andy Heinzer we're facing a similar issue for one of our new joiners. Could I please bother you for some help?Thank you very much in advance!
Hi @gauss I found only one account on your domain that was not receiving mail. There was an error of
550: 550 5.1.1 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable 2022-11-02T12:56:48+00:00
I have cleared the suppression from our side. I would recommend to make sure that this user's mailbox is setup to receiving email from external senders. Once that is confirmed, try to resend the invite from our services, it should work now.
Thank you @Andy Heinzer, much appreciated! Works now
@Andy Heinzer
I am also having the same problem. Email: [redacted]. Can you please help to resolve the same?
Hi @Uniphy
I found there was a bounce message of
550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281) [BMXIND01FT027.eop-IND01.prod.protection.outlook.com]
I have cleared this suppression from our side. However I would ask that you please review https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Unblocking-Office365-emails-for-Atlassian-Cloud/ba-p/1870108 it contains some steps that you can follow if you use Office 365 to help prevent these kinds of suppressions in the future.
Cheers,
Thanks @Andy Heinzer . Its working now.
Good afternoon,
I'm working for [redacted] and i've a colleague that does not receive verification email from Jira Service management account. Her email is [redacted]. Could you please help!
Dear Andy,
thanks for yozr previous support.
I have the same issue again. I think I know why now, but i cant solve it without your support.
It would be great if you could have a look into our account and resend the notification.
Thanks,
Kai
hi @Andy Heinzer jira sent a verification link to my email but I have not received it
Hi @longdh
I found several bounced messages to your address. These had errors such as
451 4.7.1 Your email was delayed (greylisting), if your mailserver is configured correctly your message will be received automatically later. If you would have email delivered immediately please resend it with the code NOTSPAMTAG appended to your email subject, thank you.
and
554 5.7.1 Your email appears to be unsolicited and was not accepted by [domain redacted] . Please try using an alternative email or if you want your email accepted resend it with the code [code redacted] appended to your email subject, thank you.
Unfortunately, I don't know of a way for our system to append the return code to our messages. I would recommend that you reach out to your mail admin to see if they can instead grant an exception for mail from the atlassian.com domain, and then try to resend the verification mail once more.
Hi All,
Please check this:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-cloud-email-notification-suppression-list-and-why-users-don-t-receive-email-notification-1236938226.html
which could help you understand the bounce messages.
Igor
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.