Hi, on Firefox I can not interact with my last question. I am logged in, but I can't like the answer, mark it as useful, reply to it nor suggest a new answer myself. The text is grayed out and pressing enter or shift+enter only creates a new line. Everything works fine in Chrome.
I am using Firefox on Ubuntu version 102.0 (64 bit). The question I tried replying to on Firefox is https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Create-a-custom-field-for-benefit-points/qaq-p/2071870#M541322
If anyone else has this problem try to disable your adblocker on community.atlassian.com. I had this issue with Adblock plus.
Hi @JonatanWins ,
I am able to add the comment on the post(link) which you shared in question. @Monique vdB , @saralie s_ can you please help.
Regards,Mayur
@JonatanWins it looks like you got this working since I see your replies on the thread! Hopefully it was just a temporary blip, but let us know if you are still having issues with replies.
Hello @Monique vdB
Unfortunately no, I have to switch to Google Chrome every time I want to like, reply or comment. Everything is still grayed out in Firefox.
@JonatanWins oh no! Okay that's not great. Have you cleared your cache, and logged out and back in? Let me see if there is any other info our devs might need to help diagnose this as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.