Hi,
We are a on team managed project. I would like my burndown to be based on the cards that were Done in the sprint. But not just where the Status = Done. In my workflow, I have statuses that are categorised as a Done status. For example - Waiting to Merge is a status on our Jira Scrum board. It is not on the far right column, but it IS marked as Done from a workflow perspective.
The burndown is ignoring that though, it just looks at those with an actual status of Done.
Is there ANY way to fix this? Previously I have created my own board ( an edited copy really) that is just to get a better report, and moved all statuses I need into the Done column of my Jira board. But on a Team Managed Project I don't see a way to have a different board that just I can see.
I don't really see the point of category otherwise.
Thanks
narelle
