I'm Getting 403 status code While Calling Jira project Creator REST API
"https://example.com/api/jira/project"
Hi @Bhagavan Goud
I'm not sure you are following the right API, and/or you don't provide within this post enough details so as to judge better.
The API for creating a project is this:
/rest/api/3/project
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-projects/#api-rest-api-3-project-post
Edited: And 403 is returned if the user does not have permission to create projects. I would definitely check with your admin to see if you have the Administer Jira global permission.
The SQL Server-Agent service account don't have the permission to access the Jira API.
You can do one thing:Create a Agent Proxy with your credentials, as you have access and use that proxy to execute the SSIS job
Regards,J Wick
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational- ,
Thanks for the Information
Using the above API getting provisional headers issue
@Bhagavan Goud what do you mean?
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational-
Thanks for the information.
I have used this URL
but getting provisional headers "cross-origin error"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.