Can Terminology be customised in Jira cloud? e.g. change 'Issue' to 'Ticket'.If so, how do I access/enable this?
I am an ORG & SITE ADMIN user. I do not see a 'Terminology' option in System admin.
@Karen
There is no way to rename or change the terminology in Jira. Issues are issues and projects are projects. Their naming convention goes back to when the software was created and there has never been a way to change it. You can always submit a feature request here https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa for it.
But you can always create custom issue types and your users will never see the 'issue' word, right?
Yes you can create an issue type named ticket, bug, enhancement, etc. They would then see that as the issue type. When they use filters, search, etc. they would still see issue as that is what they would be searching for or filtering on.
Thank you, @Brant Schroeder
Tx @Brant Schroeder.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.