I've configured Jenkins for Jira on both the Jenkins side and the Jira side, and I'm able to see builds coming through in the Manage Apps section in Jira, however, the branch name for the PR, title of the PR, and commit IDs doesn't seem to be getting seen because I don't see anything in the Development section of the individual tickets:



On the jenkins side, I have a multi-branch pipeline that watches PRs on github and runs checks/tests when PRs are created/updated. As far as I can tell, the documentation says "The development panel on your Jira issues will update to show any associated build and deployment information, as long as your team is including issue keys in their pull requests, commit messages, and branch names.", so I'm not sure if I'm missing something. In all of these PRs, the issue key is in the PR title, branch name, and also in commit messages associated with that PR/branch.
Has anyone run into this issue before?