We're looking to do a clean up of our Confluence spaces and have hundreds of pages and child pages created - is there a way to export a site map (to .xlsx or similar) so that we can see everything in one place and work on a clean up from there?
Thanks!
@Emily Schlaikier
Cleanup of an overgrown Confluence is typically approached by archiving and content lifecycle management. I know it's not exporting what you asked for and not available immediately, but I would like to call your attention to the upcoming cloud version of Better Content Archiving for Confluence.
The Early Access Program is currently open and I would love to have you on board as well. It will help you calculate the status of all your pages together and set up an enterprise-grade content lifecycle strategy for the future. Please send me an email at levente.szabo@midori-global.com to join the EAP.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.