Hello all,
I would like test a migration between my Jira data center and my Jira cloud. I test with one user and some issues.How can I proceed to keep all issues and users ?I tried with the Jira cloud migration assistant but I am stuck when I need to log in on my Jira cloud (see picture)
Do you have an idea ?
Thanks in advance,
HelloThank you for your help.
I found the solution my VM did not have enough disk space to perform the migration.
Have a nice day,
Hey @[deleted]
Welcome to the community!
Here are a few support documents that might help point you in the right direction.
Migrate users and groups with Jira Cloud Migration Assistant
Use the Jira Cloud Migration Assistant to migrate
Please let us know if you run into any further issues.
Thanks, Brittany
Hi @[deleted],
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!
The approach which you are following for the migration is correct through JCMA. I think you are on free plan on Jira cloud, which will provide you upto 3 JSM (Jira service management) and 10 Jira software license for free.
If your server/DC site has more users then you migration might fail. You may please checkout below resources from Atlassian to know better.
Hope this helps.
Regards,Mayur
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.