I have several project where my clients need to know about the progress/ticket's statut.
I don't need to access JIRA, in fact I don't want them too!
But I use to have a pages on Confluence where I put the dynamique link (the one when you type the the JIRA key and it's a dynamique link with the name and statut of your ticket) to list the "Remain to be done" tickets and some more information.
So I need my clients to be able to views this dynamique link and the statut of each ticket, as a public viewer on Confluence.
Is there any adjustment to be made for this to be possible, on the JIRA or confluence side?
At the moment they can only see "Get permission to display Jira" with a lock. And I really don't need them to access JIRA, but only the dynamique statut of the ticket.
NB: I don't want to make an automation where clients receive an email each time a ticket is for "Clients test". I don't want them to have access to JIRA (They don't need all the information) and it's not neccessary and it will cost ten license by client just for cheking a statut
Thank you in advance for you answer