Greetings! My business is growing into the MSP space and I am trying to find a Help Desk solution, and not sure if Jira is the answer or if I should find an alternative.
I am a one man shop right now, but soon will be expanding, so I am putting things in place for my customers to plan for growth and collaboration with future team members. I am familiar with Helpdesk solutions like Spiceworks, but want to try Jira.
The workflow is largely inbound tickets from Email. Users send an email to an email address (Office 365) and the ticket system pulls it in and creates the ticket, and then emails back and forth for management and comments about the ticket and updates. Pretty simple. I have multiple clients, so my goal would be to "group" tickets together on a per-domain basis (for reporting, etc.) and automatic assignment to the client's group, or space or whatever. (Example: Pull up all open tickets for CLIENT1, or CLIENT2)
My issue is trying to figure out how to use this thing... I have seen videos, read some documentation, added a dedicated Office 365 user account (Exchange Online Plan 1) and completed the auth, etc. But it's not working at all when I send that account an email. I am new to Jira, and I am not sure what to do!
Thank you,
Kevin