Hi
I'm looking for the key label to export the "since version" and "child tickets" linked to a ticket in an CSV file.
Any ideas ?
Hi @Solène SEGUY , welcome to the community.
I'm guessing that"Since version" is a custom field. In any event if you're simply wanting to export that field then you should be able to add it to the list via Columns. Then you can use the export function and choose displayed fields.
note, I'm unclear what you mean by and the child tickets. Child of what issues?
Yes the "since version" is a custom field
Any idea of what would be the key to insert this custom field in my CSV template ?
Regarding the child tickets, well it is like sub-tickets link to a main tickets (but they are not sub-tasks)
Here is an example below :
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.