Our org is getting an "assertion expired" error when logging in to Jira via SSO. They say "just create a ticket and we can help" but how are you supposed to do that if you're not able to log in? Can someone from the Atlassian team create the ticket for us?
FYI I’ve fixed this by running w32tm /resync on my ADFS server
Hi @Jason Stewardson ,
Welcome to the Atlassian community!!
Did you get a chance to review this doc Login issues related to single sign-on (SSO)
I have and I'm not finding our error that we're getting on that list. I can tell you that the relying part identifier URL we have set up in ADFS is returning back to 404 Not Found.
The login page brings us back to "We're having trouble logging you in" but I can see in the URL it has a field that says error=access_denied and error_description=assertion+has+expired.
@Jason Stewardson not sure but I am suspecting that Public x509 certificate got expired.
@Jason Stewardson
I've added the 'atl-esc' tag to this post so someone from Atlassian should be able to take a look and reach out to you.
Sorry to hear about this problem. I have created a support case on your behalf over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-779389
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.